Renmark RSL Sub Branch
91 15th St, Renmark,
PO Box 168, Renmark
Links to Associations and Unit websites
MYGOV Portal - Link to the government website that details how to create a "mygov" account. This page also includes the "MyGov" sign-in icon for those who already have an account.
portal - a new webpage for gaining access to the DVA's new "MyService" portal.
- click here to see the latest issue of "The Signal" magazine from the RSL SA homepage.
- this link is to the RAR Assn's "Links" page, where you can navigate to the different Battalion individual websites/home pages.
- For current and former serving members of 105 Fd Bty.
- Contact Corbin Dingle for more details.
- The home page for the national assn, with links to state assn's.
- main home page, with links to other states and unit websites.
- national page for the AAF Assn, or go to their Facebook page for social media details
- Research relatives who have served Australia in conflicts spanning the last 100 years, and add to their individual story.
- A useful tool for searching the archives of the National Library of Australia
- # SQN Assn page, containing links to many other RAAF units and associations.
- Links to all fighter squadron pages etc.
Temora Aviation Museum– Australia’s premier aviation museum. Check here for latest air shows and flying dates of the incredible range of warbird aircraft located here.
Renmark RSL Sub-branch Facebook page – this Facebook page is set to public, meaning that anyone can view the content that is posted to it.
VETERAN SUPPORT AGENCIES
Below are just some of the agencies in Australia that can assist with a vast majority of issues facing veterans today.
75th Anniversary of the end of WWII
One of our members, Ray Hartigan has asked to have these video links added here. Everyone can have a look and see the history of the events that surrounded the ending of the war, particularly in the Pacific Ocean operational theatre.
Heroes and Headhunters | The secret WWII unit who stopped the Japanese https://youtu.be/RKzo0_Y3-4o
Z Force heroes reunite at old training ground (2010) | ABC News https://youtu.be/u5fQml9yeuU
The Australians In New Guinea (1943) https://youtu.be/ppIRy9Aj5WM
A Day With The Australians (1940) https://youtu.be/z3wqYPKPhf0
Second Australian Imperial Force (1940) https://youtu.be/TvX-nvjFxpo
Made in Australia (1940) https://youtu.be/sqpepUqIABQ
WWII Pacific Timeline https://youtu.be/wPlVrYnOC8s
The Day Japan Surrendered, Ending WWII | https://youtu.be/pX8hyM1a-sg
The AWM Hall of Memory - A brief history of the Hall of Memory, by Dr Brendon Nelson
The true symbol of remembrance for Australia is Rosemary - https://anzacportal.dva.gov.au/commemoration/symbols-commemoration/rosemary
LAST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH
(Murray Avenue, Renmark)
5.45pm in the Nanya Bistro
located at the Renmark Hotel.
Meeting conducted from approx 7pm onwards in the sub branch.
COVID-19 Rules apply for individuals that attend.
Tony Guster (Secretary)
0447 781 820